Saturday, 26 January 2013

Took a Break

I always seem to say.... Its been a long time since blogging. But that is the truth. Something I need to work on. 

Took a break from making soap from beginning of November to middle of January. It was a good break and was supposed to be a bit longer but I came back a few weeks early. It was a needed break. I left all groups on Facebook and didn't check any soap making forums. A total Soap Social Media Break. Had to clear my head and spend some time with my young family. Think things over. It was good. 

Have only made a few soaps in the last couple weeks... some I'm thrilled and over the moon with.... like 'Perfect Storm' but I need to get my groove back with some of them and I admit that. 



Perfect Storm..... This one is my absolute favorite soap. The design is amazing and always turns out amazing! This is the slab split.



Sweet Orange Chili Pepper

Japanese Cherry Blossom

May Chang

Split Slab of .....Cucumber Melon. **Took a gamble with the colors on this one. Looks amazing split and there were lots of things people saw in this split, like an alien woman dancing in boots or a shark or flames but the bars ended up a bit muddy looking, to me. Next time I will use much less black. 

Black Raspberry Vanilla

I hope you all enjoy the soaps and I hope I can keep up the blogging more regularly. Maybe I should try for a post at least once a week. 
~Sacha

10 comments:

  1. Perfect storm soap looks amazingly wonderful......What is the fragrance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You .... it's Tea Tree Lemongrass ~Sacha

      Delete
  2. Thank You... it's Tea Tree Lemongrass :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, the soaps all look amazing...especially Perfect Storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a much need break :) ~Sacha

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! I love all your soaps, they are absolutely gorgeous. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne-Marie! Good to be back soaping :))) ~Sacha

      Delete
  5. The first photos looks WONDERFUL!!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful looking soap! That's funny, I just took a break to think about and sort things too...it's been a month (although I've had a couple of short breaks from my break). :)

    ReplyDelete