Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Found my Groove.......

 I've found my groove again and back making the soaps that are me.  Here are a few of my Signature Soaps. Hope you like them. 

I love wet soap..... I could sit and stare at wet soap all day long. This is Anise.....

This is one of my favorite bars 


 Perfect Storm..... I was raised on the west coast of Canada on a small Island called Quadra Island. This turned out to be a perfect picture of the stormy days and nights of living on the west coast. Something I miss so much... one day I will be back living on the west coast. 


 My Sandalwood Vanilla..... One of my most beautiful soaps ever. This discolors and just adds to the beauty. 




 And I played with Vanilla Bean this time. I wanted something different and I love it. 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely soaps...all of them! The Perfect Storm really does look like you're gazing out the sea on a stormy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful are your soaps, a real beauty.
    LG Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are just so gorgeous! All of them just look great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful soaps! All I can do is stare and admire :)

    ReplyDelete