Monday, 1 April 2013

Spring Time In Alberta

Yes..... just like the Ian Tyson song.... it's spring time in Alberta. And do you know what that means? M.U.D. And not your typical patty cake mud pie mud. I mean Gumbo. I mean thick Black Mud. The type of mud that as you walk.... you get taller mud. Its that bad. Our place is a mud pit... Our house is a mudpit. Mud Mud Mud. Having little boys that will not stay out of the mud is great (NOT!!). *sigh* Well at least the snow is finally going and there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Thank goodness.... these winters are so long out here.

I've made a few soaps to start to get ready for market season starting. And I've opened up my website again Pipestone Soaps. Trying a different theme and I quite like it. It's very simple and elegant. Easy to navigate and I take it back... I LOVE it! 

I also have tried my hand at the new Tall bars. They turned out very nice and so pretty! Will have to rethink how I'm going to package them but I think I will try this again soon. Here are a bunch of new bars, some are on the cure shelves and some are all ready to go. Hope you like them. ~Sacha




Poppleberry.... New Tall Bars! Measured just right for my slab mold. :) 


 Cut.....


Afternoon Tea


Bay Rum

Brown Sugar & Fig

Vanilla Lavender

Honey Bunny

Rise & Shine

Mangolicious


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Allison, me too! :))) Sacha

      Delete
  2. They all are extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous...each and every one! Love the tall bars too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee! :))) I'm having too much fun with the new Tall bars! Sacha

      Delete