Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Tall Bars and Ball's, Balls, Balls

I have been playing with my Tall Mold Hubby made me and been making soap balls. Everyone loves soap balls even me! I find I am drawn to soaps with soap balls from other soapers. Its been forever  since I have made soap ball soap. Last summer was the last time I made any. So I start  making balls and the response is incredible! I have people asking at my markets for the soap ball soaps! Here are a few. Hope you enjoy! ~Sacha

Bubble Mint


Hey Baby! (not so tall! hahaha)


Black Tie


Blueberry

8 comments:

  1. Your soap balls turned out so EVEN and smooth! Just gorgeous in your soap designs...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to start soap ball club! LOL Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all are beautiful! The balls are so nicely incorporated into the soaps design. Have you ever had happened these balls fall off? I have, with some other huge embeds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! The trick for me is to force gel your soaps. I have never had the balls fall off or separate this way. But I have seen others have trouble with balls sometimes. Hope this helps ~Sacha

      Delete
  4. Your fun little ball soaps are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne-Marie! Hope you are all doing well with your little girl :)) ~Sacha

      Delete